Welcome to the Molasky Flag Football League weblog!

Here, you'll find up-to-date standings and scores for all the games in each division.
Please visit this site often for standings, updates and important notifications.

Please click on your division page below for more detailed information!

NFL Logo
PEE-WEE FLAG FOOTBALL

Ages 6-8, 5-on-5, non-contact

JUNIOR FLAG FOOTBALL

Ages 9-11, 5-on-5, non-contact

SENIOR FLAG FOOTBALL

Ages 12-14, 5-on-5, non-contact


Please read the Principles For Parents and the Coaches Code of Ethics.

Click here to see What's Needed and read the Flag Football Rules.



(Help) When you click a link, the posts will display below here...


Coaches Code of Ethics...

As a coach, I hereby pledge to be a ''Positive Role Model'' to my players at all times by following these Code of Ethics...

I will always...
  • ''Lead By Example'' in demonstrating fair play and good sportsmanship to all players.


  • place the emotional and physical well-being of my players ahead of any personal desire to win.


  • treat players as individuals, remembering the large range of emotional and physical development for the same age group.


  • do my best to provide a safe playing environment for my players and their families.


  • do my best to organize practices that are safe, fun and challenging for all my players.


  • provide a sports environment for my team that is free of drugs, tobacco and alcohol and ensure that everyone will refrain from their use at all youth sporting events.


  • be fully knowledgeable in the rules for all sports that I coach and will teach these rules to my players and their parents.


  • use coaching techniques appropriate for each skill level and age that I teach.


  • remember that I am a volunteer youth sports coach and that the game is for the children, not adults.



Please read Principles For Parents.